New page! Resident Evil page! New Resident Evil page!

Saints be praised; I’ve added a page to the site! You can even look at it!

It contains all of the press the book has received so far, as well as the interviews I have done and the podcast appearances I have made. I’ll keep it updated as best I can, but if there’s some coverage you find before I do, let me know!

There will also be some purchasing information once the book is released, and I plan on creating a clickable version of the book’s back matter as well.

The book comes out next month which is horrifying. In all seriousness, though, I can’t wait to get it into your hands. As you’ll see on the page, people seem to like it. And you’re people. YOU DO THE MATH.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you all.

Better Call Saul Reviews: “Nippy” (season 6, episode 10)

Fight, Megaman! (Mega Man X, 1993)